HabCheck membership is free and offers a host of exclusive benefits to give year-round peace of mind, including:
• Spread the cost of your habitation check throughout the year
• Benefits of our "Refer a friend" scheme
• A video report of issues found and observations made during your check
• Join and forget – we’ll remind you when it's time for your next habitation check
• Membership is transferable to a new motorhome or caravan if you change during the year
How It Works
You pay for your first motorhome habitation check or caravan service at the standard rate and then pay monthly instalments at the reduced member rate for your next check and all future checks while you remain a member. You also gain access to all of our other membership benefits from day one as a member.
* Please note that consumables such as replacement gas hoses are charged for separately
CALL US NOW ON 0800 1114299 TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
Our partner firms offer a range of exclusive discounts to Habcheck members. By using these partner firms the discounts you receive will go a long way to covering the cost of your habitation check. We will continue to add partners and widen the range of discounts available to you on relevant products and services.
Our goal is that as a Habcheck member, just by using the services of our partner firms for the essentials, the discounts received will cover the cost of your habitation service.
HabCheck came into being simply because it was clear that there was a demand from motorhome and caravan owners to make the whole process of getting a habitation check easier. Everything about our business is set up with that goal in mind.
As a member of HabCheck you can relax in the knowledge that your motorhome or caravan will get an annual habitation service without you having to think about it. You can spread the cost of the service over the year via direct debit, we will contact you to make an appointment for your service and we will come to you to carry out the service.
Worry free and complete peace of mind that you are keeping your motorhome or caravan in a safe condition for your family and loved ones.